bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog! (^_^)

I have a pink furry diary that I used to write in every day or so. But since blog is becoming so popular these days, I thought it'd be fun to have my own blog too! I have never done this before. Let's have a happy time here.

So where should I begin? As a gal that was never so interested in the technologies, how did I ever got linked up with a "blog"? I actually got this idea from one of my good friend peapea. She loves inventions, and it was just this one day when she kept telling me how much she enjoys writing her blog online. Well, of course it wasn't like I was as excited as knowing she got a shiny pink cami for me, hehe. :P But then, I thought it doesn't hurt to have a look. It was actually quite...err...interesting, should I say? I never knew that so many people would write stuff on their "blogs"! So finally I created my own. And tata~Here I am launching my first blog on the first day of school! =D

Stay tuned!! v(^_^)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home