bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

First Day of School =)

Yesterday was my first day of school. Mom braided my hair extra-nicely, and dressed me up in my new pink dress. I picked my creamy white laced socks to match it. =) Of course, I had my new pastel pink backpack and pencil case too!!! I was so excited to get back to school. I couldn't wait any longer. I miss Koey a lot! She has been out of town at her Grandparents' place for the whole summer already!

Mr. Roogamy is my class teacher of this year. She seems very very nice and she dresses very elegantly too. :P I also met a few new friends. One of them was a funny one. Her name was Octy and she was in orange. I thought she looked like a basketball, and her lips were like sausages. Hehe...I told Mom when I got home, and she said, "O girl, please don't say that when you meet someone!" Oops, I just wanted to say what I felt. :P I thought Octy didn't feel uneasy anyway. We even walked home together. We'll have lunch together tomorrow too. :)

Too bad Koey is not in my class this year. But we met during reccess and lunch time. She told me so many funny stories about her summer vacation. Hahhahahahahha~I couldn't stop laughing when she told me how many times she swallowed bubblegum before she could blew a bubble. =D

I'm so happy to be back to school! Tomorrow will be the second day of school and I will meet my other new teachers and have my favorite art class for the first time of the year! Yay~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home