bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Play



As promised, here's a picture of our class performing our Christmas drama on the last day of school before our holiday! We all had so much fun during the rehearsals and the actual performance. We also learnt about the story of Christmas too!

So as you can see, I was Mary in the play~HeeHee~(^_^) Can you recognize the others who dressed up? Callisto was Joseph; Mei-Mei, Yvettica and Eleana-Marie were the three shepherds; Corn was the angel. Lucky Cornflake! :P I wanted to be an angel too because I think her white costume is pretty. See the Christmas tree? I think Kenny was having a blast being the tree at the back. :P

Good show everyone! (^_^)v See you all in 2007! Have a warm, joyful and lovely Christmas holiday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home