bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Colorful Textbooks

Oh, it's been a week since school started. I didn't spend a lot of time online so I haven't been updating my blog much.

First week of school was easy, and all we pretty much did was gettting to know the teachers and getting our textbooks.

Cornflake came to my home last Thursday after school, and we started wrapping our textbooks in wrapping papers. Mom bought me pink polka dots and a pinky-lilac floral wrapping papers that are soooo nice~! (^__^) Cornflake did all hers in her favorite lavendar color and used glitter glue to write her name on the cover. Koey saw our colorful books and she started blah-blah-blah around school again. Koey Koey, that is just so "her". Funny enough, the next day everyone said they were going to do the same with their textbooks. Nice! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home