bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sick bub. =\



I was outside playing with Corn, Hailey, and a couple others after school on Monday. When I got home, I felt sooo cold and suddenly I felt burning hot. Mom said I had fever. So daddy put me to sleep right away after dinner. I slept for a whole day yesterday. No school for two days. I don't like being sick. (>_<)

1 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi bub, my name is Tommy, I study in the same school of yours as well. I happen to find out your blog today. Sorry to hear that you are sick, hope you recover soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home