bubblemui: have a bubbly day!

hello, i am bubblemui!! ~(^__^)~ i love to laugh. =D i love to smile. =) i love to cry too. ~>_<~ but i think the world always shines like a bubble! welcome to my blog! visit my website @ www.bubblemui.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Bub's-day!


Yesterday was my birthday and I had such a great day! (^_^) My friends came over to my house after school and I had my birthday party. Woohoo~I received lots of gifts! Mom baked me my favorite strawberry cheesecake and made lotssss of yummy food which everyone drooled over. My favorite gifts were a pair of pink gloves (from Corn), sunglasses with pink rims (from Baby), cute bows for my hair (from Koey), a fun craft kit (from Octy), and pinky new legwarmers which I have been wanting for a long time! (Yvettica--the shopoholic--she really knows the trends and what I wanted :P ) Thank you!! ^__^ I love you all! Other things I got were pretty pencil case, glittery nail polish, chocolate, plush toys, etc and etc. I like all of them.

Happy Birthday to me! (^_^)

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi~ It's Tommy again~ Hope you like the gift from me~ Happy Bub's day!! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home